A TO Z APPLIANCE, INC. Terms and Conditions
1. Service call fee: The service call fee is the price to examine and diagnose problem(s) with one appliance based on the symptoms the appliance is having and provide a written estimate with price [Parts (if needed) and labor] to repair/service issue. Full accessibility to appliance must be available / provided by consumer. Customer is responsible for providing any warranty or 3rd party insurance information prior to service/repair. SERVICE CALL FEE IS NON- REFUNDABLE.
2. Appointment(s): A to Z Appliance appointments has a 3 hour window. All appointments are set based on earliest available appointment day and time. Part installation appointments aren’t scheduled until parts have arrived.
3. Diagnosis: Based on problem(s) customer describes and examination, our licensed technician will determine what repair he finds necessary to resolve problem(s). Due to the complexity of some (self-diagnostic computerized) appliances there can be additional underlying problems that cannot be determined until an “initial repair" (such as fuse, computer board, relay) is made. In the event an appliance has underlying problems an additional free diagnosis along with an additional revised estimate will be given. If technician arrives and problem is not present this is considered as a diagnosis of “No problem found or Working as designed". Customer is responsible for service call fee. If problem is caused, can be caused, or possibly caused by source other than the appliance itself, for example a plumbing, electrical, etc... issue technician may recommend an examination or supplemental examination by outside trade contractor (plumber, electrician, etc...) to confirm or rule out possible cause or problem. Customer is fully responsible for any expenses, cost and payment for any examinations or services of outside trade contractors such as plumbers, electricians, installers etc. Customer is responsible for obtaining permits required under city, county and/or state ordinances.
4. Recommendation(s): Any recommendation(s) made by are not mandatory any actions based on or taken by customer are at the sole discretion and financial responsibility of the customer.
5. *Estimate: Any estimate provided is based on prices to do the repair/service to the appliance. Customer is not obligated to have repair done with A to Z Appliance, Inc. Estimate is valid for 30 days. Customer is responsible for reviewing entire estimate with technician before signing. Signature signifies approval and complete agreement with having repair performed at the price quoted. In cases where additional research is required will provide completed estimate within 48 hours of service call. In the event additional parts are needed or part price has changed a revised estimate for approval will be provided. Down payment./Pre-pay: A portion of approved estimate may be collected at time of service ice call.
* An estimate as required (Section 9844 of the California Business and Professions Code) for repairs shall be given to the customer by service dealer in writing , and the service dealer may not charge for work done or parts supplied in excess of the service , provided in determining the nature of the malfunction in preparation of a written estimate of repair. Reg A46128
6. Repair Cost: The price of repair/service is the best price for to do the repair. This is determined and based on company operating expenses, technical skill/knowledge, technical training and certifications. In accordance with “The Major Appliance Service National Price Guide (M.A.S. P. G)"; Based on the job, not on the time the repair takes to perform. A to Z Appliance, Inc. Does not charge by the hour.
7. Parts: Technicians carry most parts needed to do a repair there are times when parts will need to be ordered. Orders for parts are placed within 24 hrs of estimate approval with the manufacturer or bonded authorized supplier. Depending upon part availability most parts arrive between 1-5 business days. Upon receiving part customer will be contacted to schedule installation of part. Back-ordered parts: In case a part goes on or has been placed on back-order, A to Z Appliance, Inc will keep customer posted as to the part status. Discontinued/No Longer Available parts: When a part has become either discontinued or NLA through manufacturer or bonded authorized supplier we offer our apologizes that there are no repairs that can be performed by us for this appliance. Being an Authorized Certified Factory Service Center and for quality assurance A to Z Appliance, Inc cannot and do not order parts from other than manufacturer or bonded authorized supplier.
8. Maintenance: Problems with appliances may be caused solely by a lack of maintenance. Sometimes performing just maintenance resolves the problem. Maintenance may be needed / required before repair or during a repair. Maintenance is not a repair or part of repair labor.
Maintenance is non-refundable.
9. Canceling Service/repair: Cancelation within 72 hours of service call any down payment/prepays excluding service call fee will be refunded. Refunds can take up to 4 weeks to process. Cancellation made after 72 hours are subject to an additional 25% parts restocking fee. No refunds on special order parts. Cancellation an initial repair or repair has commenced or been completed: No refunds will be issued.
10. A to Z Appliance, Inc. Warranty: A to Z Appliance, Inc guarantee is for 5 years on installed parts that have been purchased through A to Z Appliance until parts become obsolete or discontinued. A to Z Appliance Inc guarantee is for 30 days on labor. NO warranty on damage caused by external problems or lack of maintenance. Warranty is voided if interference by anyone else (other than A to Z Appliance, Inc.) servicing or tampering with repair. NO warranty on discontinued or obsolete parts, refrigerant, filters, access valves and relocated appliances. A to Z Appliance, Inc is NOT responsible for loss of food or other perishables.
11. Service/Assistance: A to Z Appliance, Inc. does best to provide it’s best service possible... Any questions, concerns, need assassinate or in the event a repair fails or additional service is required. Please contact our office immediately at 888-554-2869 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do NOT wait to report a concern or problem. We have procedures and policies in place to take care of any issue or problem. Any problems issues reported 30 days will be handled as a new service call.
12. Completed repair: Signature on completed repair indicates that the appliance has been reviewed and tested by customer and the service has been completed to their complete satisfaction. And any old part(s) were given to and retained by customer.